Human hair lace wigs are extremely popular among our customers and people who wear wigs in general. Lace wigs can be classified by their mesh appearance that adds a greater realism to your wig. Kriyya Hair now only offer the lace frontal wigs. Today we are mainly talk about the front lace wigs. And “how long does my lace frontal wig last?” is one of the most frequently asked questions.
How Long Can My Front Lace Wigs Last?
: It depends on the material they are made of, colors, length, texture, how to use and care for it. And lace wigs can last not a year, but for years if you use and care them properly.
Check out the following factors that affect the lifespan of lace wigs:
1. Human Hair Lace Wigs Material
The material of human hair wigs is very important for lifespan. 100% virgin remy human hair with intact cuticles have a longer service time. However, human hair without intact cuticles need more careful care and have a shorter lifespan than remy human hair.
The material of the cap is also important, if a wig cap has no elasticity and has the weaker ability to tear, then the human hair wigs will not last long.
2. Human Hair Lace Wigs Colors
Human Hair lace wigs colors are also an important factor. The unprocessed virgin hair wigs
, which means the natural black colors have longer life than blond, wine colors with chemical bleaching.
3. Lace Wigs Texture And Length
Among the texture: straight wave, body wave, wavy wave, water wave and curly wave hair wigs, the straight wave lace wigs may have a longer lifespan than other textures. Among the length: short hair wigs, short bob hair wigs
, medium-length wigs and long hair wigs, the shorter the wig is, the longer the lifespan.
Because the straight and short hair wigs have the minimal friction and tangles.
How Do You Use And Care For Your Lace Frontal Human Hair Wigs
About this question, there are s lot to say. Here we just list a few more important factors.
1.How To Install Your Lace Wigs(With Glue Or Glue-less)
2.How And How Often To Wash Your Hair Wigs Properly
3.How Do You Style Your Lace Wigs
4.How To Maintain Your Front Lace Wigs
Other external factors also can impact the service time of human hair wigs, such as the wet and dirty environment, greasy workplace, the external environment which not good to our own natural hair also not good to your 100% real virgin human hair wigs. So you should pay more attention to it.
Some Tips For Making Your Hair Last Longer
1. Make sure your natural hair is always clean when you apply your front lace wigs.
2. Clean and brush your wig regularly so that dirt won’t get deposited on the lace and the strands.
3. Always clean the part of the lace where the adhesive goes on.
4. Make sure that the products you use on the wig have been designed specifically for use on front lace wigs.
5. To make your wig last longer, keep it on a wig stand when not in use and take it in for professional cleaning once in a while for restoration.
6. Buy at least two hair wigs To be used interchangeably.
When you take care of your wig, there is no reason it shouldn’t last several years.