Human hair wigs
come in all length, styles and colors. Kriyya hair offer virgin and remy human hair wig with the most common hair length from 18”-22”. As the followers more and more, human hair wigs have been a kind of investment in image. so it is important to properly care for your human hair wig in order to achieve maximum lifespan and the best appearance. We’ll discuss how to wash your human hair wigs properly.
1.Quality wig shampoo and conditioner
2.Wide tooth comb
5.Hair Drier (If needed)
How To Wash Your Lace Human Hair Wigs
1. Bush your hair wig with wide tooth comb to avoid tangling and breakage.
2. Rinse with cool to lukewarm water. (Water should be at room temperature or slightly warmer.)
3. Apply a very small drop of high-quality mild shampoo to the wet hair (avoid the scalp area). Do NOT rub the hair or scalp as you would with your own.
4. Comb the shampoo through the hair from top to bottom using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Do not scrub the hair.
5. Gently apply some of the soapy water to the inside of the cap. Do not scrub the cap.
6. Rinse again with cool to lukewarm water from the top down and from the inside of the cap to remove excess shampoo.
7. Gently blot hair with a towel.
8. You may now apply some conditioner to the damp hair. Avoid the scalp area as the conditioner can loosen the knots.
9. Rinse away some of the conditioners with cool to lukewarm water only from the inside of the cap allowing a small amount to remain in the hair.
Drying Your Human Hair Wig
1. Gently blot the hair to remove the excess water
2. Comb the hair in the style you usually wear your wig
3. Place your wig on a Styrofoam head and let air dry overnight naturally
4. To restyle your human hair wig, you may use a blow dryer, curling iron or flat iron on low heat settings only or use electric rollers on a medium setting (Make sure to use a heat protector before using thermal styling tools).
How Often Should You Wash Your Lace Wigs?
How often should you wash your human lace wigs
depend on how you use them, here are some factors:
*The activities undertaken by wig wearers from going to the gym, jogging , swimming and other extreme sports.
*If you wear your lace wig for a lengthy period.
*Adding other hair styling products to your units.
*Utilizing wig glues and other wig adhesives ( can create product build-up).
If you wear your wig every day and use styling products, you should wash it at least once a week. Or, it only needs to be washed once every 5 to 10 wears.
is waiting for your prefer.