When you get a human hair lace wig, the first thing you need to consider is how to install it and make it look natural.
There are several methods of putting human hair wigs on your head. One way is using glue, but the glue will bring some damage to your hairline and skin.
Today we are going to show you one way without glue, that is by an elastic band.
While how to sew an elastic band for lace wigs? Move into the following steps.
1. What You Need Before sewing in your human hair wigs
* Some threads match with the hair and lace color.
* A needle that is the professional hair suture needle.
* Combs which use to detangle the lace wig, or part some hair strands.
* An elastic band with the size 1 meter or 0.5 meters. it should be strong to hold on your head.
2. Measure The Elastic Band to fit your head
How to measure the elastic band fit your head?
you should measure the perimeter of your head from ear to ear in order to make sure that it is not too tight to avoid a headache.
And then cut the elastic band to match your head measurements.
3. Sew The Elastic Band on human hair Lace Wigs.
Sew the edges of the band to each side of your lace closure or lace wigs. Sometimes, for the 1 meter band, some women will cut the elastic band half to make themselves more comfortable when wearing.
4. The elastic band method allows you to wear full lace wigs
and lace front wigs
without using any glue. And this is how the elastic band fits on your head.
Kriyya hair offers the lace front human hair wigs, full lace human hair wigs, 360 lace human hair wigs, clip in hair extensions with various colors
, tape in hair extensions etc. Welcome to pick out and buy your favorite hair extensions and hair wigs.