The clip in hair extension are wonderful at adding to the beautiful volume, length, and depth of your natural hair. Whether you want to add some color, highlights, or just a little extra charm, swing these clips in the extension to allow you to choose to change your look and click on the clip.
With incredible choices, today's high-end synthetic to 100% Remy human hair is available in a variety of styles. Most hair extension users choose the 100% Remy Hair option because it is the most cost effective solution for the price and highest quality durability.
However, when you do invest in top quality hair extensions, for example, if you want a brand like Kriyya hair, you want to ensure their longevity and keep them fresh and glamorous for as long as possible. Kriyya hair is made from 100% remy human hair. It can be shaped and treated like your natural hair. How do you clean this Kriyya hair extension when hair is haircut? Just like your own care, There is an extra warning - they don't need to be cleaned every day.
The advantage of the clip in hair extension is that they don't stick to the scalp and don't absorb the oil naturally secreted by the hair, you don't need to wash your hair often. In addition, you don't need to use too many products on them, and if so, they won't be smelled or damaged by occasional wear.
Depending on how often you wear conditioners, you can use the following methods to simply wash your hair.
1. Take your extensions and align them so they all face the same direction and wrap around each other.
2. Once you have them all assembled together, secure them with a hair tie - this will help you keep them together and intact.
3. Next, use a detangler brush to brush them out so they don’t get any more tangled
4. Run them under lukewarm water to wet them, then use a bit of sulfate-free, paraben free shampoo to wash them. You can repeat this step if desired but usually one quarter size shampoo dollop will do the trick. Rinse out thoroughly after shampooing.
5. Follow the shampoo process with a similar type of sulfate-free conditioner and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
6. After a couple of minutes, rinse out the conditioner thoroughly under lukewarm water so all the residue is out. It’s important to rinse it out well so hair extensions don’t dry to feel filmy.
7. Once hair extensions are rinsed out entirely, pat dry with a towel. Never rub the hair dry as it will damage the texture and tangle it.
8. You can let hair dry on top of the towel or use the Kriyya patented hanger to hang the extensions to dry.
9. You can spray some live-in conditioner prior to drying but it is not necessary.
We don't recommend blowing your hair to dry if you can avoid it, but if you want to wear them quickly and want to dry them quickly, make sure to use a heat protectant spray to extend the lifespan of your hair extensions whenever you use a hot styling tool.
Some experts recommend washing your extension once a week. Unless you wear them every day, you can decide how often you want to wash it at your own discretion. Normally, you don't need to use any styling products on the hair extension, but if you use it, be gentle to maintain the life of the hair extension.
Whenever possible, use products that are specifically made for hair extension wear as those will best enhance the lifespan of your extensions.